Insurance Compliance Officer
Circa £20k - £25k Salary (negotiable dependent on level of experience)
Our client is a very reputable and progressive insurance company with an established market presence. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer, for a vacancy that offers genuine career progression within a growing organisation.
You must be a confident and target driven relationship developer with some previous compliance, auditing or quality assurance experience.
The successful applicant would be required to act as a recognised individual in relation to matters of an FCA compliance nature. Previous insurance experience would be an advantage. You must also have an eye for detail, strong analytical skills and have sound appreciation of audits, FCA and compliance matters.
The salary for this role is excellent and would be relative to experience. The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience within Insurance compliance.
Key job areas:
• Quality monitoring
• To control and monitor Audit, FCA and compliance procedures
• Assist in collating and preparing reports
• Ensure office operations through agreed business practices
• Undertake training and keep up to date with relevant compliance information
• Conduct business of the company in a courteous and efficient manner
• Have reasonable IT knowledge including Microsoft office systems
|Job Title:||Insurance Compliance Officer|