Commercial Account Executive Motor Trade / Fleet
£18k - £22k, Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Our client is a well-established and successful Insurance Broking Firm. They are currently looking for talented and experienced Motor Trade / Fleet Brokers.
A background in Commercial Insurance Broking is essential. The Ideal candidates will have either Commercial Combined, Property Owners and/or Motor Trade or Fleet experience and demonstrate sound Risks knowledge. Applicants must also have strong inter-personal and customer service skills in order to handle a diverse mix of tasks including, reviewing Insurance proposals, assessing risks, dealing with claims and indemnity issues, and prioritising a busy workload to deliver quality work in an organised and timely manner to deadlines.
We are looking for energetic, confident and self-motivate team players to join a successful and busy team covering both renewals and new business. There may also be the need for the successful candidate to meet with clients to assess their individual needs and ensure risks have the correct levels of cover. The ability to build lasting professional relationships and gain trust by providing factual and ethical advice to clients is of paramount importance.
In return you can expect a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) and a generous benefits package with excellent career development opportunities.
Key Role Requirements:
• Ability to deal with new business enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments within authority.
• Ensure that service and quality standards are always achieved
• A solid and up-to-date knowledge of technical, legal and market developments
• A courteous, diligent and efficient manner in all dealings with both clients or colleagues
• Adaptability and flexibility, to undertake any other tasks as may reasonably be required
• Excellent all round administration kills with solid Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
• Open GI or knowledge of other Insurance operating systems is an advantage.
|Job Title:||Commercial Account Executive|