We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful and progressive Insurance company. They are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager. This is a diverse and rewarding opportunity that requires a focused and driven individual. The ideal candidates will have a real talent for monitoring and maintaining highest levels of quality standards.
Working for a forward thinking and growing business you will be takes with coordinating compliance procedures across 3 locations. The role requires the individual to provide effective and efficient Conduct and Regulatory Compliance support and leadership across the allocated business areas, whilst facilitating a good working knowledge of regulatory risk requirements within the Insurance sector. Strong communication is vital as is the ability to identify and deliver training to improve process where required.
Key Job Areas:
• Quality monitoring to control and monitor Audit, FCA and Compliance
• Assist in collating and preparing reports ensuring business operations
work in line with agreed business practices
• Guide and consult on health and safety procedures
• Undertake training and keep up to date with relevant Compliance
• Conduct business of the company in a courteous and efficient manner
• Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and
scope of risk
• Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations
and that internal policies are updated accordingly
• Ensure that any findings are recorded and followed up with
management so that issues can be rectified
• Educate employees on regulations and also the impact to the
organisation if these are not complied with
• Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues and/or complaints
• Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance
• Highlight or escalate areas of concern
• Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the
• Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure
compliance with regulatory requirements
• Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory
• Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and
maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
• Complete file audits and collaborate with all departments to create a
culture of shared high standards towards business compliance needs.
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Officer/Manager|